Berry Head Lighthouse is one of the shortest in Great Britain, being only 5m tall. However, its position on the head means it is also one of the highest at 58m above sea level.
It was built in 1906 and automated in 1921. It was converted to run on electricity in 1994. It has a range of 35km (22 miles) and flashes every 15 seconds.
Berry Head also has a Coastguard watchpoint which is built within the remains of the old powder store building of the 18th-century fort.