Weybourne is a small village on the North Norfolk Coast. The church as we see it today is all that remains of the 13th-century Augustinian priory, which was built on the site of an earlier parish church of Saxon or Norman origin. They greatly expanded the church and built a range of buildings to the north of the existing church and it must have been a fairly grand building judging by the remains that can be seen today. It was short-lived, however, and by the middle of the 15th century the occupancy had dwindled to 4 cannons and by 1514 this had become 2, the prior and one other canon. It was dissolved in 1536.
Part of this original church can be found incorporated into the priory building.
The interior has a 15th-century hammerbeam roof although much of the internal decor dates from Victorian times
The church of All Saints, Weybourne is now a village parish church again.